What's to Blog about at 3 in the Afternoon...

Since years, everyday at 3 o'clock I feel a change in my day, I need a good cup of coffee or the day is kind of over or simply nap-time!!! So with this blog I'll trace the events back and see how it got to be 3 o'clock every day. 
I do look forward to hear form you, please feel free to comment any suggestions, corrections and other facts into the comment box provided at the end of every blog entry!
Thanks for your interest... ®

Let's see how many visitors this blog had...

Archive by date

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paper-work once More...


Nothing worth reporting after I finished work, the drive home on the I-880 Overpass towards Emeryville is always a great view to enjoy.

Container cranes form the Port of Oakland, water-treatment-plant in the foreground...

Diving down to get back to I-80 with a great view to Emeryville's commercial growth!!!

July 22nd, 2009 it's a Wednesday!!! A Solar-Eclipse somewhere but not here!!!

This morning I got captured by the computer again... it is always the same... If I don't get out of the house by 9 it might never happen at all, for work that is!!!
So I get busy writing a e-mail for the August First Celebration that I end up organizing the ast few years, that's easy, I made a Facebook Event and mailed it to all Swiss or wanna be Swiss I know in the Bay Area. The uploading the photos form the Camping-trip and other useless things.
I been meaning to go to Costco for some time, I think it is today... off I go, I got the list and I'm already drooling for the hot-dog there.
After that it's time for an official lunch at home... whatever cavity the hot-dog hasn't filled gets filled now!!!

Where am I gonna go with all this paper???

The paper-work for lots of shitty jobs ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And what about Me???

My photo
Berkeley, California, United States
My life as a vagabond in the last few years got me to some amazing places, met great people and have lots of stories to share. I love exploring, travel, biking, dancing to Zydeco music, hanging out with friends, biking and many other things to keep me in trouble... best is when I can combine a few of these things together!!! Then there is the photography, writing and might as well do some cooking too, after all eating is another of my favorite thing!!!

Look who is reading this...