What's to Blog about at 3 in the Afternoon...

Since years, everyday at 3 o'clock I feel a change in my day, I need a good cup of coffee or the day is kind of over or simply nap-time!!! So with this blog I'll trace the events back and see how it got to be 3 o'clock every day. 
I do look forward to hear form you, please feel free to comment any suggestions, corrections and other facts into the comment box provided at the end of every blog entry!
Thanks for your interest... ®

Let's see how many visitors this blog had...

Archive by date

Monday, July 20, 2009

Electricians conduit Better...

Leaving the Chili Bar was not easy, just another soak into the cod water of the American River, the weather is gorgeous and probably over a 100°F, ohh well one more time sliding into the freshness of the river, yet after a few minutes I feel like frozen to the bone. Time for another defrost cycle and then hit the road again. Stefan Menzi is my driver and he makes pretty good time to get me back to Berkeley.

Monday the 20th of July Nothing but another Monday!!!

I've lost my trail to the blog here... have to find a faster way to stay on top of it, work and social actions take over the blog!!!

Of to work I go, in San Leandro I'm working for a commercial client, installing more stuff to a test-lab I wired-up earlier... For lunch I went with Micheal Streichsbier to the Mexican fast-food place, Salsa, it's food, it's mexican, it's alright... The weather is hot and sitting outside on the parking-lot made it a memorable experience, but not for too long... back to work!!!

Adding more conduit to this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And what about Me???

My photo
Berkeley, California, United States
My life as a vagabond in the last few years got me to some amazing places, met great people and have lots of stories to share. I love exploring, travel, biking, dancing to Zydeco music, hanging out with friends, biking and many other things to keep me in trouble... best is when I can combine a few of these things together!!! Then there is the photography, writing and might as well do some cooking too, after all eating is another of my favorite thing!!!

Look who is reading this...